Material Logistics Handling (MLH) based in Wingfield, Adelaide is seeking experienced WELDER/FABRICATORS ongoing work, the position is full time Monday to Friday. Currently we have 5 open positions.
The title of the role is:
Experienced Welder Fabricator experienced in MIG/TIG processes, capabilities in welding stainless steel, alloys including galvanized steel and aluminium. The salary for the role is $63,232 p.a. plus superannuation of 10.5% p.a for the 2023 financial year increasing to 11% for the 2024 financial year. The role is for a 5 day working week of 38 hours per week. Overtime will be offered from time to time and paid in accordance with the Manufacturing and Associated Industries and Occupations Award 2020 for a position of Wage Group C10 Engineering Tradesperson (Mechanical) – Level 1 at the above award hourly rate of $32.00 per hour.
Applications for expression of interest are open now until 30th July 2023.
The Candidate required skills are:
- understands and applies quality control techniques;
- exercises good interpersonal and communications skills;
- exercises discretion within the scope of a skilled fabricator and welder;
- performs work under limited supervision either individually or in a team environment;
- operates lifting equipment incidental to their work;
- performs non-trade tasks incidental to their work;
- performs work which while primarily involving the skills of the employee’s trade is incidental or peripheral to the primary task and facilitates the completion of the whole task,provided that such incidental or peripheral work does not require additional formal technical training;
- inspects products and/or materials for conformity with established operational standards.
Applicants must have extensive MIG experience, TIG experience highly advantageous. Must have the ability to weld from plans, work will be subject to weld tests.
All applicants must have previous experience, be able to work as a team and also as an individual when required. A current resume with at least 2 checkable references and a copy of trade papers or certs will also be required.
lf you require further information,please Apply online today or send an email to: [email protected]